Seren ET is a 3-piece embryo transfer:
• An ultrasoft transfer catheter, with 2 echogenic and 2 transparent lines (patent pending), and a =n integrated stylet to support the catheter.
- – Reinforced visibility in case of echoguided transfer, thanks to the echogenic lines
- – Embryo visibility during loading thanks to the transparent lines
• A malleable outer sheath with shape memory (patent pending) with a transparent funnel proximal tip (patent pending)
- – Adaptable to all cervical profiles
- – The funnel tip will guide the catheter inside the sheath
• An obturating stylet.
- – Protects the internal lumen of the sheath against mucus contamination
- – Atraumatic passage of the cervix thanks to the round tip
- – Protects the sheath against contaminations during handling
Sterilised by irradiation
CE marked – Sterile class I medical device
|7004319||Seren-ET®||Box of 25 units|